Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Five Colours In Her Hair

by Jennrosee

This banner has been adopted by the lovely Jennrosee and I couldn't be more happy!

She posted the first chapter of the story on Fanfiction last night, but I was lucky enough to be able to read it before it posted. And let me tell you, it is amazing!

It's well written, and so funny that I actually laughed and snorted out-loud on numerous occasions. But more than that, it fits the banner so well. Honestly, it's as though she climbed inside my head and wrote the exact storyline I imagined whilst making the banner - only her story is funnier and her Ednerd is totally adorkable. 

If you like Nerdyward's and Punkella's, then I implore you to click on the link and please give it a go. I can promise you you won't regret it; it's so cute and hilarious! :)


Summary: Conformity has always been the key to success in the sleepy town of Forks, Washington, but when the punky Bella Swan arrives, nerdy Edward Cullen learns it's okay to be a little different. 
The town of Forks will never be the same! 
Nerdyward/Punkella



No comments:

Post a Comment