Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hidden Scars - adoption banner

This banner was made by me for the TwiFicPics 'Swing Life Away' Challenge, and currently has no story or home.

I saw this being for an angsty story. I kind of imagined Bella and Edward both having very Dark pasts (hence the 'hidden scars') they meet and come together, and… idk, find solace and understanding in each other, I guess?

If you would like to adopt this banner, you can leave me a note here in the comments, use the 'Contact Me' page, or reply over in the TwiFicPics forum here.

(Note: Your pen name can be added and tagline can be changed)


P.S. I've started two polls on the right hand side of the blog. I would love to hear your thoughts on what pairings you would like to see more of in regards to Adoption Banners. Any insight would be much appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment