Tuesday, January 10, 2012

TwiFic Graphic Award Winners Announced

Um, so the TwiFic Graphic Award Winners were announced yesterday and I somehow won... three.

Three!



I um...*clears throat and tries again*

I have no  idea how this happened, and to say that I am shocked what would be an understatement of the century. 

I'm totally speechless.

I honestly didn't think, nor did I expect that I would win anything in the awards - especially when I saw the fuckawesome artists that I was up against in all categories. I mean, it was laughable really. They are all awe-inspiring artists. I was honoured just to be in the same little grouping as them! I never even imagined...

Wow, I honest to God have tears. I have never won anything in my life. So, although I still don't think I'm worthy, I wanted to say a huge fucking thank you to everyone who voted and a massive thank you to the Ladies who spent hours making the awards come to life and were also the Judges. 
The lovely: @MadamOfMuses @OrringtonRose @m81170

You.Are.Amazing.

If you would like to see all of the Winners and look at the pretty, here is the linky: http://twificpics.com/graphicawards/?p=343

And um, if you're interested, here are the awards that I won:




Just... wow. I am honestly so honoured. Thank you again. *happy sniffles* xox

No comments:

Post a Comment